Music and fashion go together like ice cream and cake. Both are great on their own, but are even more amazing together. So I shouldn’t have been too surprised to find this fun colorful feature in the April/May 2011 issue of Vibe Magazine.
Singer/songwriter Teyana Taylor rocks animal and African, Lebanese and Indian inspired tribal prints in the this fun fearless style feature.
I love this jumpsuit! I am in love with the purple and gold Zebra inspired print.
- Paris Dakar jumpsuit, $150, bronze belt, $100, and bronze bracelet, $85, all Adama Paris.
- “Lucie” laser-cut shoe, $149, Bebe.
- Cut-out safari frock, $239, Ragdolls
- Animal-print scarf (worn as top), $13
- jacket with embellished stones, $70, shorts, $30, all H&M
- African-print sleeveless jacket, $595, L.A.M.B
- Animal-print one- piece swimsuit, $25, H&M
- Tribal Belly Dance Fish Belt, $86, all Silk Road Tribal
- “Watchout” shoe $110, Steve Madden
I think what I love about this fun, flirty, wild shoot, is that everything is affordable! To be honest, styling couture for photo shoots isn’t that hard, as the clothes speak for themselves. This shoot mixes fast fashion, such as H&M, and lower end contemporary, such as Bebe, to achieve these awesome runway worthy looks.