I’ve had many fellow bloggers recommend online classifieds as great source to find vintage and unique items and clothing. I tried it out, but with many of the sites, there are vague random listings, few pictures and the risk of being kidnapped.
I was recently introduced to OLX, a site that is more similar to Ebay or Shopstyle. Listings have a gallery image to allow for easy browsing and prevention of unnecessary clicking.
Check out this vintage style jewelery I found:
Another great use for online classifieds is job hunting. Whether your looking for professional gigs or something part-time they are a great resource! Sometime a fashionista’s secret weapon is her sales representative job where she can stay on top of the trends and save money with the employee discount!
Online classifieds are more than just a way to find a unique vintage handbag, but remember all the various career, wholesale opportunities and local event listings.
Some of the cool features that sets this site apart from its competition:
- Easily design rich colorful ads with pictures and videos
- Control your selling, buying, and community activity in My OLX
- Display your ads on your social networking profile (Facebook, Myspace, …)
- Access the site from your mobile phone
- View OLX in your local language